Join our Media Production and Technical Services Team!
The ACSS welcomes expressions of interest for the ACSS Media Production and Technical Services Teams.
The Media Production team will be responsible for implementing a live TV studio, and roles will include camera and boom operators, lighting and rigging technicians, and video mixers.
The Technical Services team will be responsible for running the technical support during the summit, including setup of simulation software, management of the website, and running the support desk during the summit.
Both roles will involve training and test runs in the months leading up to the Summit.
- Enrolled at the Australian National University in 2021; and
- 2nd Year or above (postgraduates welcome to apply);
Applications close MONDAY 1st FEBRUARY at 5:00PM
Applications for ACSS 2021.
Applications for ACSS 2021 are yet to open.
Prospective delegates have completed a written application form and submitted a CV. The written application form determines the applicant’s leadership potential, level of interest in Australia’s national security issues, career aspirations and eligibility. From all the applicants, a select pool will be interviewed via Zoom. Sixty will be chosen from this pool to attend ACSS 2021 as Australia’s future national security leaders.
- Undergraduate student in any State or Territory within Australia;
- 2nd Year or above;
- Studying International Security Studies, International Relations, Strategic Studies, Law, Finance, Economics, Languages, Science, Arts, Media, Politics or a related discipline; and
- Harbours aspirations to become one of Australia’s future national security leaders.
We have a number of limited places for postgraduate students. The ACSS will strive to ensure students from all backgrounds have an opportunity to attend the Summit. Within the delegate demographic, we will strive to achieve gender equity, indigenous participation and participation from culturally diverse individuals.